Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Gatimaan Cargo !
The Actual Nature, Contents, Condition & Value of the Consignment are unknown to the Gatimaan Cargo, H.O. Jaipur (Raj) and to the Branches. Onus of the consignment details lies on Consignor or Consignee As per all legal Documents(Prescribed Format) Under Section 31 Sub Sec(1 to 7) of CGST ACT 2017 Enforceable w.e.f 01-07-2017 Vide Noti. No 9/2017-Central Tax Dated 28-06-2017 And Sec 138(All Sub Sections) of CGST ACT 2017 Enforceable w.e.f 23-03-2018 Vide Noti. No 12/2018-Central Tax Dated 07-03-2018 for the movement of taxable goods by Road.
(Here in after called the GTA)
All Commercial & GST Related Disputes were handled as per Carriage by Road Act 2007 And CGST Act 2017
1. The GTA will carry the goods as packed by the Consignor at OWNER'S RISK. If risk Coverage Charges were not given by Consignor or Consignee.
2. The GTA shall not be liable for any loss, damage due to pilferage, theft, weather condition, riots, fire, explosion or accident on route, however all reasonable precautions are taken to avoid such conditions.
3. The GTA is not responsible for any leakage, breakage & shortage due to poor packing. Insured goods will carry the entire risk of Consignee or Consignor.
4. The GTA shall not be responsible for any liability, if the goods are detained or seized by Govt. Authorities. If there is any penalty imposed by Govt. Authorities then Consignee or Consignors are bound to pay.
4. The GTA shall not be responsible for any liability, if the goods are detained or seized by Govt. Authorities. If there is any penalty imposed by Govt. Authorities then Consignee or Consignors are bound to pay. 5. The GTA does not guarantee delivery within any specific time and shall not be responsible for delay in transit due to any cause beyond our control or due to breakdown of vehicle on route and of the consequences.
6. The GTA will send the Consignments at the earliest possible opportunity in one lot or in part lots according to their convenience.
7. The GTA and their agents will deliver the consignment from their Godowns at destination of the consignor or consignee, If consignor or consignee are failing to take the delivery within a week from the date of arrival of consignment at destination should have to pay a Godown rent(Demurrage) @15/- per Quintal. Or Rs 20 per consignments per day whichever charge is greater. The transport charges shall be primarily to be paid by consignee along with the Incidental charges if any at the destination before taking delivery of consignments.
8. The GTA reserves the right to deliver the goods without goods receipt to the party. Whose name is mentioned in the consignee column (By taking ID Proof of the consignee name) 9. The GTA has the rights to Reweight and Recalculate the freight written on goods receipt at destination also, if there is any difference in weight/size of packing is found, the company will recover full charge for above said conditions plus 25% extra.
10. The GTA has the right to dispose-off Perishables lying undelivered goods after 24 hours of arrival and other goods after 75 days from the date of arrival, without any notice.
11. The GTA will not entertain Any Claim, If there is no correspondence made by the consignee or consignor within 50 days at Branch/Agent and 60 days to H.O.(Mandatorily) from the date of booking. No Claim will be entertained once the delivery is given against Delivery receipts Or Goods receipts.
12. The Court In Jaipur (Raj) H.O. shall have jurisdiction in respect of all disputes Etc. Arising under the consignment of goods booked with Gatimaan Cargo, Branches (Jaipur, Ludhiana, Surat Etc.)